Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another travel day and blessing

The team slept hard last night. (I think all of those hours from DFW to Madrid had something to do with it.)

Today we travel to our week's home, San Sebastián. We have perfected our Tetris-like loading skills for the vehicles. Please pray for our road trip.

From an e-mail from my wife Kristen:

"Reading the Bible tonight and God led me to these passages.  I thought I would share them with you for your first full day of ministry.

Proverbs 21:31 - The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord.
Kristen's translation - The band is rehearsed for the performances, with or without a keyboard player, but the ministry - no He had it right - the victory belongs to the Lord.

Psalm 33:20-22 We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you.

And all God's people said (let me hear you) Amen!"

Amen from the team.
- RE

No comments:

Post a Comment